We are in the business of transforming lives through work. Work is very important to the development of self-worth and connection to our community. We see firsthand the transforming power of work in individual’s lives.
Partner With Us
We provide recruitment, consulting, employee training, job analysis and coaching services at no cost to employers. Our professional staff will assist in utilizing the talents and skills of applicants with disabilities in your work place. Applicants are searching for a variety of positions in different industries, seeking part-time to full-time positions depending on business needs. Our goal is the right match between our participants’ skills and your employment needs. See more about Partnership Opportunities.
Employment services are designed for individuals who desire the opportunity to seek paid employment in their community and need intensive training and ongoing support to achieve and maintain employment
Based on your vocational goals, our professional job developers seek out employment situations that meet the specific criteria. See more on our job seekers page.
- Cascade’s Community Guide & Engagement Program guides participants to discover their own interests and facilitates meaningful connections in the community through volunteer work and participation in community events they wouldn’t normally have access to. We focus on helping you learn the skills you need to be more self-sufficient like taking the transit, managing money, and social skills.
- Our Transition Services are designed for high school students between the ages of 16 and 21 who are receiving educational services under an Individual Education Plan (IEP).
These students are moving toward the promising, but challenging day when they will leave school and step into the adult world of work. Because young people with disabilities graduating are at such a crucial juncture in their lives, Transition Services help students assemble the building blocks for success by preparing them for a successful employment experience and the world of adult services.
The Cascade Policies document describes Cascade Community Connections policies used to manage and control company actions and assets. Policies are divided into three sections:
- Person Served – policies affecting and directing Cascade’s service delivery recipients,
- Cascade Staff – policies affecting and directing all Cascade employees and contractors, and
- General – policies affecting both persons served and Cascade staff
All policies are reviewed, at a minimum, annually.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
At Cascade, we offer unique employment opportunities and is looking for enthusiastic members to join our team! We also are looking for volunteers.